OpenDoor 1.5.3 – Responsive Real Estate and Car Dealership SHARE Facebook Twitter
OpenDoor is the long awaited followup on the hugely successful OpenHouse/Automotiv theme bundle (over 6,900 sales!) We have retained all of the best Openhouse features, and built on them, plus added lots of new features. OpenDoor combines both real estate and car sales into a single theme, where you can switch between the two in Theme Options.
- Compatible with OpenHouse/Automotiv. If you are coming from OpenHouse or Automotiv, then changing to OpenDoor is a breeze. All your current Openhouse listings will easily carry over to this theme, so you will not need to re-post them. The only little thing is that all “banners” will need to be re-chosen in each listing, as the architecture for banners is totally different.
- Fully responsive. (But not if you use the dsIDXpress plugin) Looks great on all screen sizes ranging from small phone to large monitor. Scan QR Code above with your phone to see. (Note: if you use the dsIDXpress plugin, then pages generated by it are not responsive. Not my fault!)
- Robust Theme Options and Posting backend (for listings).
- Advanced search. Each search dropdown can shown or hidden
- Search results, recent listings, etc. can display in 2 ways: blocks of 3 per row, or 1 per row.
- Compare listings. Check the boxes next to each search result and compare them all side by side. Maximum of 5. (Not in dsIDXpress plugin search results)
- Easily customizable. Customize header height, header color/image, background color/image, footer color/image, and more.
- Homepage can include one or all 3 of these areas: Latest Listings, Latest blog posts, and widgetized block (up to 3 widgetized areas). The order of these areas can be set in Theme Options.
- Call To Action section. Under slideshow on homepage are optional Call to Action buttons. Customizable in Theme Options. Note: each call to action block is an image, so it is not translatable.
- Translation-ready (qTranslate plugin required) No .po or .mo files necessary! Only things NOT translation-ready is the banner text, and Loan Calculator (in Real Estate mode).
- Mark a listing as ‘Sold’ and have the ability to filter out all Sold listings from all places in site.
- Page Template to show all ‘Sold’ listings.
- Social networking: Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, LinkedIn, YouTube, Flickr, and Pinterest. Include/exclude any of them from Theme Options.
- Order search results page interactively
- Enter a custom text to replace the price. For example: “Call for Price”, or “As low as $250,000”. Text is set on a post-by-post basis.
- Enter a “price reduced by” amount for each listing. If done, then a green down arrow will appear next to the price, with a tool tip showing how much the price is reduced by.
- Unlimited Color Scheme choices, in Theme Options.
- Optional Login form for people to post their own listings
- Lots of great slideshow transitions. Simple fade is the default but you can get as crazy as you like!
- Video support in the listing detail page (opens in lightbox when thumbnail is clicked)
- Define unlimited types of banners in Theme Options. Each banner can even have a custom color tip.
- Loan Calculator (can be removed in Theme Options)
- Custom Shortcodes (Accordion, responsive columns, buttons, and more)
- Lots of widgetized areas. 4 on homepage, one on each sub page side bar, and 4 in footer.
- Custom page templates
- Customize the wording of any section title, label, static text, etc. in Theme Options. Even in multiple languages without the need for .po and .mo files.
- Live and always up to date documentation in the form of a Google Docs public document. Ability to “comment” inside the documentation if you thing something needs clarification, or if there is an error.
- HTML 5, CSS3 enhancements
- Upload only one large image, and theme will take care of resizing/cropping for display throughout site in different sizes. (No dependency on problematic timthumb.php script for this to work)
Share This Page To Unlock The Content!' ism_overlock='default' ] [/indeed-social-locker]");?>
SHARE Facebook Twitter